Denis Kucharski's Homemade Cleaning Solution: Non toxic, pet and baby safe, and much cheaper than chemical cleaners.
1. Get thee to Target and buy their "Heavy Duty Spray Bottle" by Rubbermaid.
2. Use about 1/2 to 3/4 inches of distilled white vinegar in the spray bottle.
3. Combine a small squirt of concentrated dish washing liquid.
4. Fill up the remainder of the bottle with distilled or reverse osmosis purified water.
5. Spray on counters, toilets, windows, etc. Wipe away after 2 minutes to cut through
grease and dirt. The vinegar is acidic and dissolves the dirt, the detergent breaks
down greases and fats.